Re: Adjunct faculty McCann, John 27 May 1999 17:35 EST

Yes, adjunct faculty at Evergreen may apply for grants through the SRO.

John McCann, Ph.D.
Academic Grants Program Manager
Office of the Academic Vice President and Provost
The Evergreen State College
Olympia, WA  98505
Phone: 360-866-6000 ext 6045
Fax: 360-866-6823