Re: Motivating Faculty Julie Cole 27 May 1999 15:45 EST

We did a presentation on this topic at the NCURA PUI conference a few years ago.  If interested, please respond to me directly and I'll send the power point file to you.

Julie

Helen G. Kiss wrote:

> I recently attended a conference on contracts and grants, and one of the topics discussed was how sponsored research offices motivate faculty to submit proposals.  What do your offices do to tackle this tricky area?
>
> Helen

> Helen G. Kiss, Ph.D.;  xxxxxx@muohio.edu
> Office for the Advancement of Scholarship and Teaching
> 107 Roudebush Hall
> Miami University
> Oxford, OH  45056
> Voice: (513)529-3734; Fax: (513)529-3762
> http://www.muohio.edu/oast/

Julie B. Cole
Executive Director
University Programs and Partnerships