Re: Please watch your "reply button"! Mike McCallister 26 May 1999 16:16 EST

"tis true I goof up some.  I also don't make a life of this list and the
monitoring thereof.  This gets a little techno-PC.  For sure when this kind
of error occurs, it's generally a genuine mistake.  You'll notice I hope
that this happens more frequently now as the "from" field on email
generally (on my software, at least) shows the name of the sender, not the
RESADM-L list as it did in the past.

This is not an opportunity for 400 of you to say, "mine doesn't."  For some
folks, notably me, it does.

It would be helpful for those of you who choose to remain active on the
list adn who have time to manaage it for all the rest of us, to ask for the
"from" field to show where the reply will go, not the name of the actual
person who sent the original message.

Sigining off and robbing you of amusement, I am.

Spanky