Re: Please watch your "reply button"! Morgan, Jennifer 26 May 1999 15:41 EST

maybe we should just call it "human"

Jennifer Morgan, M.H.A.
Director, Office of Grants and Contracts
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health Systems
3811 O'Hara Street, Pittsburgh PA  15213