Re: NIH Modular Grant Applications Charlie Hathaway 25 May 1999 12:23 EST

IDC is your rate applied to the requested MODULAR amount.

Face page shows MODULAR as direct and MODULAR+IDC as total (i.e. the total
will not be modular)

Checklists differ from modular narrative page because the indirect bases
reflect various exemptions.