Re: Salaries for Grants Managers, Accounting Audrey Buck 20 May 1999 11:38 EST

Our accounts are required to have a few years experience, too, before they
are hired here.  The one problem I find, is that the salary may be fairly
good, but chances of promotion are not always there.  We have a large turn
over in research accountants.

Audrey