Re: Salaries for Grants Managers, Accounting Audrey Buck 20 May 1999 10:40 EST

We have revamped out structure in determing salaries for all levels here at
Penn.  For our Comptroller the salary grade is 026:  Minimum salary $29,800;
first third $37,250; top second third $44,700; maximum $52,150.
Requirements are a BS/BA in Accounting and Finance.  For our area the
minimum for the accountants $35,450; first third $44,317; top second third
$53,184 and maximum $62,050 with a salary grade of 027.  The requirements
are a BA/BS degree in Accounting or the equilivant of 5 to 7 years
experience in grant and contract accounting.  Hope this helps.

Audrey

At 09:56 AM 5/20/99 -0600, you wrote:
>We are trying to get an idea of the salaries for accountants managing
>restricted accounts for grants and contracts and supervises several staff
>accountants.  Either specific salaries or salary ranges will be helpful.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Phil Myers, Ph.D.
>Director, OSP
>Western Kentucky University