Re: Salaries for Grants Managers, Accounting Landorf,Ken 20 May 1999 10:22 EST

Phil: The scale for "mid level" accountant who does these type of things and
oversees a lower level accountant and/or clerk is currently 41148 to 50144
w/ 7 steps between the two.   Since these folks are also unionized, their
contract runs out June 30th, and we expect it to be settled for 3 years at
2-2.5%/annually.

Ken Landorf     UConn Health Center     Farmington CT. 06030
860 679-1990