Re: Modular Grant Budgets Herbert B. Chermside 17 May 1999 15:30 EST

Who are you?
The question is not snotty -- I'm sharing it with my professional
colleagues in university central offices, but not with others (because I'm
sharing the key to the "lock" for changing rates, etc., which is
confidential info shared only within our "mafia").

If you're in a central office, great!  If not, get my colleague in your
central office to contact me.

Chuck

At 01:37 PM 5/17/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I'd like a copy as well.  Thanks.
>
>LRL
>
>Box 645  Belmont MA  02478
>
>> At 12:20 PM 4/29/99 -0400, you wrote:
>> >I've prepared a spreadsheet for my faculty that shows "average annual
>> >direct", with the admonition to build a budget based on planned
activities,
>> >and then "adjust" within (mostly) the first year until the average
>> >approaches an even number of modules.
>> >
>> >Look at:
>>
>>><http://views.vcu.edu/views/ospa/budgetsheet.html>http://views.vcu.edu/vi
ews/os
>>pa/budgetsheet.html
>> >If you like it, we'll send it to you with the locks removed from the
>> >"institution" rates.
>>
>> I would very much like to have a copy of these Excel files without the
>>password protection.
>> Thanks!
>>

>> Diane M. Meyer Contracts & Grants Iowa State University 221 Beardshear
>>Ames, Iowa  50011 515-294-4567 (voice)  515-294-8000 (fax)
>><http://grants-svr.admin.iastate.edu/candg.html>http://grants-svr.admin.ia
state.
>>edu/candg.html
>

>Liane Reif-Lehrer, PhD
>PO Box 645
>Belmont, MA  02478
>Tel: 781-863-1117
>Fax:  781-674-0436 (To get the fax tone, press the * key AFTER the message
>starts;  For                                       autofax: program
>781-0436,,,,,,,,,,,* )

Herbert B. Chermside, CRA
Virginia Commonwealth University
PO BOX 980568