Re: Modular Grant Budgets Liane Reif-Lehrer 17 May 1999 12:37 EST

I'd like a copy as well.  Thanks.

LRL

Box 645  Belmont MA  02478

> At 12:20 PM 4/29/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >I've prepared a spreadsheet for my faculty that shows "average annual
> >direct", with the admonition to build a budget based on planned activities,
> >and then "adjust" within (mostly) the first year until the average
> >approaches an even number of modules.
> >
> >Look at:
>
>><http://views.vcu.edu/views/ospa/budgetsheet.html>http://views.vcu.edu/views/os
>pa/budgetsheet.html
> >If you like it, we'll send it to you with the locks removed from the
> >"institution" rates.
>
> I would very much like to have a copy of these Excel files without the
>password protection.
> Thanks!
>

> Diane M. Meyer Contracts & Grants Iowa State University 221 Beardshear
>Ames, Iowa  50011 515-294-4567 (voice)  515-294-8000 (fax)
><http://grants-svr.admin.iastate.edu/candg.html>http://grants-svr.admin.iastate.
>edu/candg.html

Liane Reif-Lehrer, PhD
PO Box 645
Belmont, MA  02478
Tel: 781-863-1117
Fax:  781-674-0436 (To get the fax tone, press the * key AFTER the message
starts;  For                                       autofax: program