Re: Form search question Pyle, Carole C 05 May 1999 14:00 EST

While not available in MS Word, the NIJ forms are available in Excel and
QPro on our Web site:

 http://research.ou.edu/proposals/forms/nij/

Please check forms with the NIJ guidelines to make sure that the version
is correct.

Carole

Carole Pyle
Assistant Director, Office of Research Administration
Proposal Services
731 Elm Avenue, Rm 214
Norman, OK 73019
Telephone:  (405) 325-3901 or 325-6140; Fax:  (405) 325-7750
xxxxxx@ou.edu
Vice President for Research Web Site:  http://research.ou.edu
Proposal Services Web site:  http://research.ou.edu/proposals
To begin a proposal: