Re: US flag carriers? Janet Simons 30 Apr 1999 14:56 EST

I'm not sure it will answer your specific question, but go here:
http://policyworks.gov/org/main/mt/homepage/mtt/FTR/ch301-10.html
and scroll down to the section on Use of United States Flag Air Carriers

Good luck!

Janet

--
Janet Simons     xxxxxx@umaryland.edu