Re: query -Reply Hamilton, Harry K 29 Apr 1999 09:34 EST

I write the newsletter, and my boss does the final edit before it gets sent
out.  Writing the newsletter usually takes about half a day, sometimes more,
sometimes less, depending on how many grant announcements or other items of
interest to our faculty come across my desk that week.  I write the
newsletter in MS Word, then cut and paste to an e-mail.  Since we use MS
Outlook, the transition is very smooth and most of the formatting is kept.
After the e-mail version of the newsletter is sent out, I post the
newsletter to our website using FrontPage, cutting and pasting from the
original Word document.