Re: Modular Grant Budgets Morgan, Jennifer 29 Apr 1999 09:21 EST

Maureen-
This is addressed in some of the information on the modular page.  The take
home message from the meeting in Gainesville was that they do not want to
see variations in modules unless there is a compelling reason.  Escalation
would not qualify for this.

Here is what is suggested.  Do your extended budget for all years.  Divide
the total direct costs by the number of years.  Round to the nearest module.
With the usual equipment purchase in the first year, carry over, and
escalation, it should all work out.
-Jennifer

Jennifer Morgan, M.H.A.
Director, Office of Grants and Contracts
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health Systems
3811 O'Hara Street, Pittsburgh PA  15213