Re: query Hamilton, Harry K 27 Apr 1999 13:33 EST

Our office has both an e-mail and web version of our weekly newsletter.
Both replaced our paper version back in September.  Since then, I have not
received one complaint about the switch.  No one seems to miss the paper
version, and I have received many complements from faculty regarding the
electronic versions.

You can see examples of our web-based newsletter here:
http://www.uams.edu/ora/rnotes.htm.  If you (or anyone else) would like for
me to send you an example of the e-mail version, please let me know.  The
e-mailed newsletter is simply a plain text version (not an attachment) of
what you see on our website.

H. Keith Hamilton
Research Information Analyst
UAMS Office of Research Administration