Re: Dream Version - Subawards Meredith O'Connor (510)987-9847 27 Apr 1999 11:41 EST

I prefer to keep it simple by continuing to require subs to complete the
identical forms as the prime.  Anything else will add time to the already
difficult task of getting them to get us their proposal in advance of our
deadline.
****