Re: PHS 398 on TRAMS Pyle, Carole C 19 Apr 1999 09:52 EST

The University of Oklahoma has the new forms on our Website "Forms"
page:
 Go to the "Federal Forms" site and select NIH:

 http://research.ou.edu/proposals/forms/federal.html-ssi

Carole

Carole Pyle
Assistant Director, Office of Research Administration
Proposal Services
731 Elm Avenue, Rm 214
Norman, OK 73019
Telephone:  (405) 325-3901 or 325-6140; Fax:  (405) 325-7750
xxxxxx@ou.edu
Vice President for Research Web Site:  http://research.ou.edu
Proposal Services Web site:  http://research.ou.edu/proposals
To begin a proposal: