Re: Colleges of Business and Funded Research Eric D. Carter 16 Apr 1999 14:22 EST
The figures shown on the attached document include only sponsored
projects (including research, instruction, and public service).  University
funded research or departmental research (not specifically budgeted or
accounted for as sponsored projects are) dollars are not easily quantifiable
and are not included.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Eric