Re: Job of a research administrator Morgan, Jennifer 15 Apr 1999 12:17 EST

I believe Howie's case-studies just about sum it up...
For our records, Howie, care to give more detailed reference.  Perhaps Sally
could use it to scare a little honesty into her wayward investigators.  I'd
also like to have it in my little arsenal of training back-up documents.
-Jennifer

Jennifer Morgan, M.H.A.
Director, Office of Grants and Contracts
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health Systems
3811 O'Hara Street, Pittsburgh PA  15213