Re: EPA Rosemary Ruff 13 Apr 1999 16:22 EST

Tricia -

The only one I have completed currently is the procurement certification.
It isn't on our web pages yet but I can send it as an email attachment if
it would help out.  There are others in the works.  I will send a message
to the listserv when they are finally on our web site.

Rosemary

At 04:41 PM 4/13/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone have/know of iPDF forms (or MSWord, WordPerfect) forms for EPA???
>
>Tricia L. Callahan, M.A.     Phone: (502) 852-6512
>Sponsored Programs         FAX: (502) 852-8361
>Jouett Hall, Suite 100        E-mail: xxxxxx@louisville.edu
>University of Louisville       Louisville, KY 40292

Rosemary H. Ruff                   VOICE: 334-844-4438
Assistant Director                 FAX:   334-844-5953
Contracts & Grants Administration  EMAIL: xxxxxx@mail.auburn.edu
310 Samford Hall                   Auburn, AL 36849-5131
Trains stop at train stations.  Busses stop at bus stations.  On my desk I
have a workstation...