ERA information - iPDF forms Rosemary Ruff 08 Apr 1999 08:59 EST

Good morning!

The handout is now on our website.  The URL is:
http://www.auburn.edu/research/vpr/contracts/questions/questions.html

For those of you whose typing skills are on a par with mine (please forgive
any typos in the handout), if you would rather drill down, go to our home
page and choose "FAQ's", the URL is:
http://www.auburn.edu/research/vpr/contracts/.

I did take the time to update URLs of the plug-ins referenced in the
handout.  For most of you, simply clicking on the links will launch your
browser and take you directly to the appropriate download screen.

Rosemary

>Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 08:39:03 -0400
>From: "Wil Emmert" <xxxxxx@wmich.edu>
>To: <xxxxxx@mail.auburn.edu>
>Subject: ERA information
>
>Your site is great!!  Thank you for the assistance, we will be
>changing the defaults and making the forms available to our
>faculty.
>
>I would request a copy of your presentation.  I think it would be a
>helpful document to distribute to our faculty.  Please send me a
>copy or let me know the URL for downloading it.
>
>Thanks again for your help.
>

>===============================
>Wil Emmert
>Research and Sponsored Programs
>Western Michigan University
>Kalamazoo, MI 49008
>616-387-8280   FAX:  616-387-8276
>e-mail:  xxxxxx@wmich.edu

Rosemary H. Ruff                   VOICE: 334-844-4438
Assistant Director                 FAX:   334-844-5953
Contracts & Grants Administration  EMAIL: xxxxxx@mail.auburn.edu
310 Samford Hall                   Auburn, AL 36849-5131
Trains stop at train stations.  Busses stop at bus stations.  On my desk I
have a workstation...