Re: iPDF version of PHS 398 available on TRAM Herbert B. Chermside 07 Apr 1999 07:50 EST

Rosemary, it would be wonderful if you WOUL:D give the instructions on the
listserve for
a)downloading/installing the Exchange plugins  (my "techie" tells me it
gives some of our faculty fits because of something about how they have
installed Exchange -- I don't know details)
b)  Altering the forms.

There are several good iPDF form sets around that could be "personalized"
for each institution with just these small changes; your expertise can help
those of us less skilled get up to speed.

Chuck

Herbert B. Chermside, CRA
Virginia Commonwealth University
PO BOX 980568