Re: iPDF version of PHS 398 available on TRAM Herbert B. Chermside 06 Apr 1999 13:54 EST

At 09:58 AM 4/6/99 -0700, you wrote:
 In addition, an iPDF version
>of 398 is also available.  This is PDF, but interactive; i.e., you can
>insert data on-line.  All you need to use it is Adobe Reader (free from
>Adobe - http://www.adobe.com <http://www.adobe.com> ).

Jean, we have found that one can type into and print iPDF forms with
Acrobat Reader, but the Acrobat Excanage is needed to type (partially or
fully) and then SAVE before printing our.  Have we missed something?

This may be moot: within a year every PI will need PDF to pur proposal
material into e-submitable proposals, and thus will need the full Acrobat
Exchange program.

Chuck

Herbert B. Chermside, CRA
Virginia Commonwealth University