Re: IRB Reassignment Paplauskas,Leonard 05 Apr 1999 06:52 EST

School of Medicine at UCONN Health Center is currently picking up 20% of IRB
Chair's salary in order to reflect the level of effort he is devoting to IRB
responsibilities.  Since he is a surgeon, this is a significant commitment.
This is a new policy, reflecting a reorganization which has placed the IRB
within a clinical trials office, under the School of Medicine.

Leonard P. Paplauskas
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research
University of Connecticut Health Center
ASB-3, MC5355