Re: FIPSE Janet Simons 01 Apr 1999 15:28 EST

I did a LAAP preliminary application today.  The FIPSE/LAAP program
frequently asked questions web page has the following information:  "It
is permissable to identify the difference between 8% and the lead
applicant's negotiated rate as a cost share".  I don't know if this is
program specific or not.

Janet Simons

Ruth Tallman wrote:

> Anyone still around?
>
> I know FIPSE was discussed recently but I wasn't paying
> attention.  Now I have a proposal on my desk (we found out
> about it yesterday).  Does anyone know if the Department of
> Education accepts unrecovered indirect costs as cost sharing?
>
> Ruth
>
> Ruth Tallman
> Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
> Lehigh University
> e-mail: xxxxxx@lehigh.edu
> phone: (610) 758-3024

Janet Simons     xxxxxx@umaryland.edu
Manager, Grants and Contracts
Office of Research and Development
University of Maryland, Baltimore
phone:  (410)706-8054    fax: (410)706-6630
http://www.ord.umaryland.edu