Fw: Grants software Michael Odza 26 Mar 1999 01:11 EST

Can anyone make a suggestion to help Todd? (Please don't hit your "reply"
button--reply to Todd directly.)

Best Regards,

Michael Odza
Publisher, Technology Access Report,
Intellectual Property Advice and other
custom newsletters, and
Consultant

Technology Access
8 Digital Dr., Ste. 250
Novato, CA 94949-5759
800/733-1516 (415/883-7600)
Fax: 415/883-6421
xxxxxx@techaccess.com
xxxxxx@post.harvard.edu

"Concern for man himself and his fate must always
form the chief interest of all technical endeavors,
concern for the great unsolved problems of the
organization of labor and the distribution of
goods--in order that the creations of our mind
shall be a blessing and not a curse to Mankind.
Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations."
--Albert Einstein, 1931 address to Caltech.