Re: PHS398 continuation page Marianne G. Kaplan 17 Mar 1999 12:21 EST

Here at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago's Research Department, it
is very typical for our investigators to use blank pages as continuation
pages, adding their own headers and page numbers at the bottom.  It's never
been questioned that I am aware of.

>Am I living in another world or what?  How many of you have investigators
>who have NEVER used the continuation page form but use blank pages
>instead, with only their name as the heading and a page number at the
>bottom?  Is this acceptable or merely tolerated?  I looked through PHS398
>and could not find an exception explained.

Marianne G. Kaplan
Administrative Supervisor
Department of Research
Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago/
Administrator, Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Northwestern University Medical School/
Executive Secretary,
American Spinal Injury Association
345 E. Superior Street, Rm. 1436