Re: NCURA Region VI/VII Spring Meeting John Case 16 Mar 1999 15:52 EST

Sorry to clutter up anyone's e-mail - if your not interested.

Hal....is the adjective "HEATY" a new word in California?  Is it the
opposite of "COLDY" hors d'oeurves!!!!

Thanks for getting the word out...I couldn't resist!

John Case
Desert Research Institute

" There will also be an evening cruise on the lake with heaty hors