Re: SRA Northeast Section Meeting Julie Herrick 16 Mar 1999 12:18 EST

Charlie -- By all means, go if you think it would be worthwhile, for that
course or any other of relevance/interest.  Julie

At 11:59 AM 3/16/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Julie-
>
>I think I might go for some of this.  Especially if they have a short
>course on grant accounting/management for nitwits.
>
>Charlie
>
>At 10:58 AM 3/16/99 EST, you wrote:
>>SRA Northeast Section Meeting
>>
>>OPENING THE DOOR TO THE MILLENNIUM
>>
>>May 1 - 5, 1999
>>
>>The Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
>>Baltimore, MD
>>

>>IMPORTANT DEADLINES:
>>April 1,1999 for both hotel reservations and meeting reservations.
>>To make hotel reservations, please call either
>>(410) 962-8300 or (800) 325-3535.
>>For more information, the meeting brochure is located on the SRA
>>homepage at http://web.fie.com/cws/sra/ne.htm
>>

>>"This year's program, to be held in Baltimore, offers something for
>>the whole spectrum of research institutions and administrators.
>>Whether new to the field or a seasoned professional, you are certain
>>to find plenty of sessions, workshops, roundtable discussions, and
>>networking opportunities to help make sesonse of the ever-changing
>>landscape of funding trends, federal regulations, and emerging
>>technologies that define our work...
>>Baltimore's Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel, host of this year's meeting,
>>is conveniently located within walking distance of the scenic
>>waterfront area, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, major attractions such
>>as the National Aquarium and the Maryland Science Center, and plenty
>>of places to shop and dine...
>>...your participation in the program will help you develop your
>>career and your profession.  We look forward to seeing you in
>>Baltimore!"
>>Roberta Nary, CRA, Chair
>>Program Planning Committee
>>President-Elect, Northeast Section
>>

>>Lori B. Hulak
>>Research Administrator
>>Joslin Diabetes Center
>>One Joslin Place
>>Boston, MA 02215
>>phone (617) 732-2543
>>fax (617) 732-2542
>>e:mail: xxxxxx@joslab.harvard.edu

Julia R. Herrick, Assistant Dean for Research Management
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 312 Belfer
1300 Morris Park Avenue, Bronx, NY 10461
Phone:  718-430-4220,  Fax:  718-430-8822
email:  xxxxxx@aecom.yu.edu