Re: NIAAA PERCENTILES AND PRIORITY SCORES Charlie Hathaway 09 Mar 1999 14:20 EST

NIAAA
 success rate for FY 1998  26%  (31 for FY 99)
 1998 "unofficial" payline was 18th %ile

Charlie Hathaway

At 01:54 PM 3/9/99 -500, you wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>Do any of you know what the funding cutoff is for NIAAA?  I have a faculty
member who is very curious.

>Many thanks,
>Beverly

Charles B. Hathaway, Ph.D., Director
Office of Grant Support
908A Belfer
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
Phone: 718 430-3642     Fax: 718 430-8822
email: xxxxxx@aecom.yu.edu
http://www.aecom.yu.edu/ogs