Exec Guide to Email Mngmnt (was Re: How to eliminate "oops!" emails Jim Henry 09 Mar 1999 04:00 EST

Glenn,

You/list members can review/peruse/download our just completed Free
WhitePaper an "Executive Guide to Managing Your Orgs Email'. Use code/id
199 at <http://www.surveyssay.com>  Topics include latest email
communications management and list serve technology for organizations in
establishing/maintaining their email database(s) for (i.e., e-zines,
targeted email, personalized email,conditional content,campaigns, webforms,
measuring effectiveness and more.  *Note* you may also use this code/id 199
for additional Free trial demos & White Papers . . .i.e.Business Grade
Email Security, Survey Principles et.al. of interest at our site. Please
feel free to extend this invitation to your Staff/Depts.