Re: Modular Grants and Subcontracts Dejean, Jacqueline S. 04 Mar 1999 15:33 EST

Hi Evelyn,

For a modular grant the subcontract costs are calculated for direct and
indirect and the total is rounded to the nearest thousand. On the budget
narrative you must report the total cost $s, provide a short description
of personnel on the subcontract (including % effort and role on project)
and indicate whether the collaborating institution is Foreign or
Domestic.

See NIH Guide, December 15, 1998: Modular Grant Application and Award

Jacqueline Dejean
Research Financial Manager
Department of Radiology
Massachusetts General Hospital