Re: Modular Grants and Subcontracts Morgan, Jennifer 04 Mar 1999 14:43 EST

Evelyn-
I was just at the NC-SRA meeting in Chapel Hill, and that very question was
addressed at the NIH Update.  Sub-awards, as Charlie indicated, are treated
as any other component with the only total budget for each year being
required to be in a $25K module.
-Jennifer

Jennifer Morgan, M.H.A.
Director, Office of Grants & Contracts
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health Systems
3811 O'Hara Street
Pittsburgh, PA  15213

voice (412) 624-0743
fax (412) 624-0714