Re: Approvals Under Expanded Authorities Sharon Cole 02 Mar 1999 14:56 EST
I have a one page listing of prior approval requirements for Federal
Demonstration Partnership participating schools dated April, 1997.  It list
the only prior approvals remaining under FDP for subcontracting, travel,
equipment, expansion of award period, etc.  Would this be helpful? I have
attached a copy for your review.

Sharon

At 10:51 AM 3/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I have a handy one page chart titled "Approvals Under Expanded Authorities
>(Grants Only)" that lists all major federal agencies and the "expanded
>authorities" for grantees for no-cost extensions, pre-award costs,
>equipment, and foreign travel.   It's dated January 1995 and is "Page 641".
>It probably was a handout at a compliance/grant management workshop at some
>point.
>
>I'd love to have an up-to-date version (or know that nothing has changed in
>4 years).    Does anyone recognize this?    Can you point me to a current
>version?
>
>Franci Farnsworth
>
>Frances Vinal Farnsworth
>Coordinator of Sponsored Research
>Munford House
>MIDDLEBURY COLLEGE
>Middlebury, VT 05753
>Tel:  802-443-5889
>Fax: 802-443-2081
>email:  xxxxxx@middlebury.edu

-------
Sharon A. Cole
Grant and Contract Administrator
Division of Research
Office of Grants and Contracts
University of Houston
4800 Calhoun Blvd, E. Cullen Bldg, Rm 326
Houston, TX  77204-2163
E-Mail:  xxxxxx@UH.edu
Tele:    (713) 743-9238
Fax:     (713) 743-9227