Re: Research Assistant Stipends Farnsworth, Franci 02 Mar 1999 11:21 EST

At Middlebury College all our summer undergraduate research assistants are
paid $350/week.     This stipend is set at a rate based on the costs this
summer of on-campus room and board plus the $5.75/hour rate for faculty
research assistants; students are not required to live on campus or use the
board plan (thus they have more flexibility than students who are paid at
the base rate but might have their on-campus board paid by the employing
department).

Franci Farnsworth

Frances Vinal Farnsworth
Coordinator of Sponsored Research