Re: Academic vs. Finance Peter J. Dolce 26 Feb 1999 15:55 EST

Ditto.  It's easy to delete the messages in a thread you don't want to follow,
and you can't expect each person who asks such a question to assemble the
answers and post them again.

Peter J. Dolce, Ph.D., Director
Office of Research Support Services
Meharry Medical College