Re: CFDA # on federal contracts Hopper, Janet L 26 Feb 1999 13:55 EST

We are required to list the contract number for contracts that have no CFDA
#.  We have also run up against NASA grants that have no contract number and
no CFDA number.  At that point we have been instructed to list our internal
account number.  Another variation is to list the first two digits of the
funding agency in the CFDA.  Department of Health and Human Services are
listed as "93.".

These instructions came to me from the auditors.  Their instructions came
from a combination of the audit guide and I think the regional IG's office.
I'd have to check to be sure.

Janet Hopper
Manager, Restricted Funds Accounting
xxxxxx@exchange.uams.edu