Re: y2k compliance Sharon Cole 25 Feb 1999 17:00 EST

Garrett,

The University of Houston has established a central repository of Year 2000
informatoin on its web site http://www.uh.edu/infotech/y2k.

Sharon

At 04:46 PM 2/25/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I have three questions regarding y2k compliance in research programs.
> First, what plans have institutions made regarding y2k
>compliance of scientific equipment--not business systems?  Second,
>which office or unit is generally responsible on campus for ensuring
>y2k compliance of scientific equipment--or, is this made the
>responsibility of the researcher on a lab by lab basis?  Third, has
>anyone instituted a "y2k plan for research equipment" and would they
>be willing to share any of it?
>
>Garrett R. Sanders
>Assistant Vice President for Research
>University at Albany, SUNY
>Phone:  (518)442-4912
>Fax:  (518) 442-3560
>xxxxxx@poppa.fab.albany.edu

-------
Sharon A. Cole
Grant and Contract Administrator
Division of Research
Office of Grants and Contracts
University of Houston
4800 Calhoun Blvd, E. Cullen Bldg, Rm 326
Houston, TX  77204-2163
E-Mail:  xxxxxx@UH.edu
Tele:    (713) 743-9238
Fax:     (713) 743-9227