Re: Corporate Collaboration Gardner Congdon 18 Feb 1999 09:09 EST

Suzette,
Humongous Entertainment (www.humongous.com) in Redmond, WA is one of the
few successful multimedia companies doing educational software for kids.
I believe their focus is on the younger end of the spectrum. They'd be
an excellent place to start. The first line of contact should probably
be an Executive Producer.
--
Gardner Congdon
Assistant Director, Program Development