Re: Research Home Pages Higginson, David A 17 Feb 1999 18:38 EST

It's got about 2 weeks more of development but....

http://achri.ach.uams.edu/stage

-David

-----Original Message-----
From: xxxxxx@CCMAIL.NEVADA.EDU [mailto:xxxxxx@CCMAIL.NEVADA.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 1999 5:10 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: Research Home Pages

Joe...

UNLV Office of Research is at http://www.unlv.edu/Research
and Office of Sponsored Programs is at http://www.unlv.edu/Research/OSP

We've tried to minimize the opening page...we're close to being one screen
but always working on it!

Marsha Green
UNLV

Joe Titone <xxxxxx@RCF.USC.EDU> on 02/17/99 01:49:48 PM

Please respond to Research Administration Discussion List
 <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>

To:   xxxxxx@hrinet.org
cc:    (bcc: Marsha Green/UNLV)
Subject:  Research Home Pages

I'll be modifying our home page

 http://www.usc.edu/dept/contracts/

to make it more inviting and user friendly.  Our goal is to have it just
fill one screen with links to the other areas.

Would anyone like to share a 1-page opening screen of which you're proud?
We're looking for ideas (not having easy access to a graphics designer).

Of course, I'm happy to look at any recommended opening pages, and thanks
for any input.

Joe Titone
Dept. of Contracts and Grants
Univ. of Southern California