Re: retirement on summer pay Tim at Research Services - College of Arts and Sciences 17 Feb 1999 07:53 EST
Pat

You are correct. We do our effort reporting on a semester basis. Of course,
as the administrator, one is constantly on the lookout for problems to come
up. Those who don't worry, though, pooh-pooh your concerns.

Tim