Re: NSF Proposal Classification Form (PCF) Janet Holmberg 15 Feb 1999 16:46 EST

The only way I know to get it is via Fastlane - once you create the cover
sheet it becomes one of your form choices in the proposal prep menu.   The
choices seem to change slightly in some categories depending on the program
you are applying to, so I don't think there is one standard form.

Janet Holmberg
SDSU Foundation