Re: NSF FastLane Attachments Steven R. Hoagland, Ph.D. 12 Feb 1999 09:17 EST
The answer varies across programs so it's usually advisable to check with the
program officer.  One of our PI's was advised to mail the originals attached to
the Cover and Certification pages.  Sometimes the guidelines beg contact with a
human at NSF.

Steve Hoagland