Re: NSF FastLane Attachments Farnsworth, Franci 12 Feb 1999 09:03 EST

If attachments are allowed (as in Section I "other supporting documents")
you're supposed to include them at the end of the PDF file that contains the
project description -- with appropriate section heading and pagination such
as I-1, I-2 etc).    That of course will make the Project Description exceed
the 15 page limit, which will be obvious from the FastLane generated Table
of Contents.   I've been assured that when the processing folks see a
FastLane-submitted Project Description that exceeds 15 pages they will check
to see if there are legitimate other materials appended.

I'm not sure why they can't create a FastLane module for Section I.

Frances Vinal Farnsworth
Coordinator of Sponsored Research
Munford House
MIDDLEBURY COLLEGE