Re: NSF FastLane Attachments Ruth Tallman 12 Feb 1999 08:41 EST

Jason,

We have scanned the letters of support and inserted them
in the project description file.  The important thing is to page
number the project description c-1, c-2, etc., and then page
number the letters as I-1, I-2, etc.  The Table of Contents
will show more than 15 pages for the project description but
it's okay.  We have done several proposals like this.  We have
finally bought a scanner for the office because of the constant
running to the computing center to do it.  We were told my
program managers in DMR to do it this way and it has been
accepted.

Ruth

Ruth Tallman
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Lehigh University

-----Original Message-----
From:   Jason J. Guilbeau [SMTP:xxxxxx@USL.EDU]
Sent:   Friday, February 12, 1999 8:09 AM
To:     xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject:        NSF FastLane Attachments

Does anyone know if it's possible to submit attachments to a proposal with
FastLane.  A PI at this University wants to submit letters of support via
FastLane and I can't find any information on whether or not this is possible.

Anyone know if this is possible?

Jason J. Guilbeau
Administrative Research Assistant
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
University of Southwestern Louisiana
Phone:  318-482-5811
Fax:  318-482-5102
Email:  xxxxxx@usl.edu