Re: query Eric C Lewandowski 11 Feb 1999 08:55 EST

 Bill--

 According to a voice mail message in the office of Blanca Westgate at
 Title III, the forms have been delayed but should be available by mid
 month (February).  Applications will be due o/a 3/15/99.

 Eric

 Eric C. Lewandowski, CRA
 Director
 Grants & Sponsored Programs