Re: NSF Fastlane Subawards Baker, Keith 08 Feb 1999 16:54 EST

Jason:

Submit a separate electronic 1030 for each subcontractor.  I wrote NSF
about this and received a response from Dan Hofherr from the Division of
Information Systems.  He requested that subcontractors be handled this
way.

To complete an electronic 1030 for a subcontractor, on the "Form
Selector" screen, select "Budgets" and "Go To Form."  On the
"Institution Selector" screen click on "Add New Inst.", and pull up the
subcontracting institution.  Then on the "Institution Selector" screen
click on the "Use" to create a budget for an institution.

Keith
Keith M. Baker
Manager for Sponsored Programs
Cal State L.A.