Re: Award Notices/Human Subject Restrictions Farbman, Betty 08 Feb 1999 16:21 EST

Our MPA says we review all projects doing research with human subjects.  We
do it because it's what you we do with research whether it is funded or not.
We would send it to review by our committee before allowing the research to
begin.

Betty Farbman
Teachers College