Re: FastLane cover pages Farnsworth, Franci 05 Feb 1999 11:22 EST

I have recommended using Priority Mail in the hopes that the cover sheets
will get there within 5 days.   When I got the message from NSF requesting
that we NOT use a courier service, I sent an email to Bev Sherman outlining
my concerns.   I never received a reply.   Perhaps its time to talk with
those FastLane folks.

Frances Vinal Farnsworth
Coordinator of Sponsored Research
Munford House