Re: Official signatures and submission dates Farnsworth, Franci 05 Feb 1999 11:03 EST

I neglected to mention that our "AIO" will not sign unless there is a final
budget and a late draft of the narrative -- and with FastLane proposals I
have the authority to SUBMIT so nothing goes out unless it's consistent with
what was signed.   My concern is only with the way the disparity in dates
might be viewed by the sponsor (primarily because with FastLane submissions
this disparity in dates becomes more obvious).     Middlebury has always
allowed faculty to revise their narratives up to the last minute and is not
about to change.   They must provide me with a copy of what was actually
submitted and I always check to make sure that the submitted the budget that
was authorized.

Thanks for the feedback.

Frances Vinal Farnsworth
Coordinator of Sponsored Research